Enjoy the buzz of a busy office? Like working with support people? Eager to find a long term employer?
Based in South West London, this company has been running
for years – boasting a consistent Retention rate, consistent promotional opportunities
yet with an expanding reputation in the Healthcare market.
Healthcare recruitment is usually based within the NHS world, but this company is totally different – they manage multiple Government contracts ensuring you have ongoing opportunity as well as a great team to work with. PS – you must be a dog lover – office dogs are an everyday occurrence and hopefully this will be a little glimpse in to this very non-traditional Recruitment business.
As Business Support Coordinator your will look like this:
Day to day
- Managing timesheets and compliance documents
- Sending contracts – following up on documentation to keep work progressing
- Writing and placing job adverts online
- Paper work and admin duties based around the running of your team
- Registering new customers – uploading data to various CRM systems.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for people interested in joining a growing business for the long term, with 12 – 24 months in this market you could really achieve a great career foundation. We can offer the best growth to the following people:
- Healthcare compliance officers looking for more working duties
- Business administrators looking to join a progressive and supportive business
- A Microsoft Office wiz looking to flex your skills.
Our client is well known to us and we’ve worked with their management for years so can offer genuine and accurate background on the role. For a further discussion it would be great to hear from you on 01525 263007 or via firstname.lastname@example.org