Enjoy Recruitment but not the Sales elements of the role? Love the buzz of a busy office but without the stress of hard KPI’s? We may have the perfect alternative.
Based in South West London, this company has been running
for years – boasting a consistent Retention rate, consistent promotional
opportunities yet with an expanding reputation in the Healthcare market.
Healthcare recruitment is usually based within the NHS world but this company is totally different – they manage multiple Government contracts ensuring you have ongoing opportunity as well as a great team to work with. PS – you must be a dog lover – office dogs are an everyday occurrence and hopefully this will be a little glimpse in to this very non-traditional Recruitment business.
As Recruitment Co-ordinator your will look like this:
Day to day
- Managing sub contract suppliers – sending vacancies and responding to applications
- Liaising with sales teams internal – who can we place in to position?
- Negotiating rates of pay with your supplier– looking mutual benefits
- Paper work and admin duties based around the running of your team
- Lots of telephone work mixed with a great time and lots of fun
What we are looking for:
We are looking for people interested in joining a growing business for the long term, with 12 – 24 months in this market you could really achieve a great career foundation. We can offer the best growth to the following people:
- Healthcare Recruitment Consultants looking for more consistency
- Recruitment Consultants outside of Healthcare looking for a Delivery style role
- Account Managers with good commercial skills
Our client is well known to us and we’ve worked with their management for years so can offer genuine and accurate background on the role. For a further discussion it would be great to hear from you on 01525 263007 or via email@example.com